Sewing and Embroidery Machines
Quilted Cottage has been a trusted dealer of Janome embroidery and sewing machines for the past eight years. Please stop in and let us help you choose the machine that’s right for you. To view the entire line of Janome machines, visit www.Janome.com. There you will be able to see all the specifications and compare features on different machines.
A leader in developing sewing & embroidery machines for home use since 1979, Janome produces sewing and embroidery machines that are known for their easy-to-use designs that inspire creativity and innovation. Interested in purchasing a Janome machine? Search and compare their models online, and then come into the shop to try one out!
What kind of machine do I need?
That depends on what you want to do! Home sewing & embroidery machines come in a wide variety of types for all sorts of sewing jobs. We carry a variety of machines, including:
- Sewing Machines: A good sewing machine an absolute necessity for any home sewer. Machines range from basic models for beginners to advanced machines with hundreds of built-in stitches.
- Embroidery Machines: Used for embellishing projects, embroidery machines include more built-in stitches than sewing machines and come pre-programmed with embroidery designs. Some machines are also include or are compatible with software for creating your own designs!
- Combination Sewing & Embroidery Machines: Think of it as a sewing machine plus. Do all of your sewing and embroidery work with the same machine!
- Quilting Machines & Accessories: Some sewing machines are designed especially for quilting or can be easily used for quilting with accessories like hoops.
- Sergers: Designed for finishing garment seams, sergers are especially useful when working with knit and stretchy fabrics.