- Experience NEW fabrics, patterns, books and notions
- Learn techniques, tricks and tool ideas to enhance your quilting knowledge
- Enjoy exclusive pricing and discounts on in stock items
- Receive FREE patterns
How to Participate
- Call and reserve your seat, prior to first Friday of month
- Day of event, check in at desk, pick up packet
- Enjoy presentation, purchase kits, patterns, and event specials
- +Receive 20% off all regular priced fabric, patterns, books, and notions
- Kits are available for purchase by registered participants while supply lasts
- Increase the FUN, invite a friend!
We offer two quilting retreats for your enjoyment:
- Sleep at Home Retreat: Come quilt with us from 10:00am to 9:00pm from Wednesday to Saturday–that’s over forty hours of quilting! Cost is $40 and includes snacks. We also host an optional potluck Thursday evening of the retreat for attendees. See our calendar for upcoming dates.
- Daytimer’s Retreat: Want to quilt with us, but need your evenings free? The Daytimer’s Retreat is for you! Offered every other month, the Daytimer’s Retreat runs Thursday and Friday from 10:00 – 5:00 and Saturday from 10:00 – 3:00. See our calendar for upcoming dates.
Need a little extra space when working on quilting projects, beading, knitting, crocheting or scrapbooking? Join us at our open studio! Our open studio hours enable you to work in our studio and use some of our tools. They’re perfect for those of us who typically work in smaller spaces at home.
Our studio hours are every Wednesday except, the week before the 2nd Saturday it is on Tuesday.
Because we do not charge for our open studio, make sure to get here early! All seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
At Quilted Cottage, we work to build a sisterhood of quilters–a community of crafters and friends. We offer not one but three clubs where quilters and sewers come together to craft, learn from each other, and have fun! Check our calendar for upcoming meeting dates. Register for a club by calling us at (989)790-3123 or stopping by the store.
- Quilted Cottage University: At Quilted Cottage University, learn about quilting from our experienced professors! Club members collect credits throughout the year by doing homework, and we host a graduation at Quilted Cottage every August, complete with diplomas and a party! Quilted Cottage University meets the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm. The cost is $15 for the whole year!
- Embroidery Club: Learn new skills and make fun projects on your embroidery machine with the Embroidery Club! We meet the fourth Thursday of each month at 5:30pm.